Sales Representative / Personal Assistant - Entry Level
This person is responsible for new business development by building relationships with kitchen & bath showrooms, designers, and home builders, as well as servicing existing UGM customers. Relationship building is key in this position and the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications. This sales representative will also serve as a personal assistant to the VP of the location learning various tasks in running a location.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Can work on a team or independently
- Can speak with a variety of different industry customers (architects, builders, kitchen and bath designers)
- Has product knowledge of natural and engineered stone and their applications
- History of achieving sales targets
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Responsible for the promotion of the uQuartz products.
- Visits builders, architects, designers, kitchen dealers for the purpose of promoting the products.
- Performs product knowledge seminars at the customer’s location.
- In charge of training the customer’s sales force on UGM product lines.
- Accurately maintains customer database and generates sales reports as needed in CRM.
- Attends trade shows, conventions, and other onsite seminars.
- Consistently works with existing customers to retain and increase their business.
- Coordinates with customers to maintain appropriate quantities of promotional materials.
- Increases brand awareness through strategic placement of advertisement.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- Requires 80% travel
Recent College Graduates welcome to Apply
Base Salary, Commission/Bonus Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, PTO, 401(k) with company match